Sunday, March 05, 2006

A Brief Diversion...

I started this to mainly show "then & now" shots of the Missouri Riverfront in Kansas City. Unf ortunately, several shots from way back have just sort of "dissappeared." The only way I can post shots from particular regions is to grab some vidcaps from some video I shot. Please bear with me while I do this. In the meantime, I offer a slight diversion by offering a brief photostudy of one of my favorite spots in Kansas City. It's a Masonic mausoleum with an interesting theme.

I also promise to offer some very special downloads in the next week or two. Special indeed.

Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

several shots from way back have just sort of "dissappeared."

Oh, that's heartbreaking. =(

Good luck working with the video to get screen shots.

--Lydia

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home