Thursday, March 09, 2006

My Mistake...


Since Ammutbite posted his, I thought I shold post mine.

These two shots were sent to me by Madame U, and they are the only two shots I have from my first wedding.

It came with the following caption: I call this first one "Scared shitless, with good reason." I believe the actual quote was "I'm hung over and I hope Ilya has a joint."

Jeez-- look at me in the second shot -- what am I ON? I don't remember any sort of intoxicants till MUCH later in the day. Whoa.

Caption for shot 2: "The first day of the rest of their lives"..."Who gave us that lawyer's card? What were they thinking?"

5 Comments:

Blogger starwyse said...

Wow. I, I...I'm speechless.
This is 198_ what?

6:02 PM  
Blogger Ammutbite said...

The awwwoouch....
That's the face of a man who is walking into the mouth of hell, I tell 'ya.

I'm so glad to know you are with who and how you are, and not ...that.

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that Powell Gardens?

7:54 PM  
Blogger Mesniu said...

rose garden at Loose Park

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything that the marriage came to be is illuminated in the second photo, my dear.

Sometimes, glimpses of our past lives are startling.


D.

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home