Thursday, March 09, 2006

Stolen from Ammutbite...

So here we have two more shots from the old days. The first shot is the only evidence I have that I played onstage at the Outhouse. This was with Nosferatu, the band Ammutbite and I headed up along with a couple of other Lawrence kids. We were the fastest and sickest hardcore band in Lawrence at the time. Christ--I just realized that was half my life ago.

The second shot is Ammutbite and me with a pair of Alans. No, really, both of them are named Alan. We called ourselves either the Zero Boys or the Zombie Boys, depending on whichever we felt more fit the situation. This was the main crew that hung out down by the river. Most of the graffiti, no wait, ALL all the old days graffiti you see on this site was done by some combination of the four of us.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rock ON, brother!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Gil said...

A whole life time ago.
Miss you, think about you a lot.

--Gil

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home